1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

same old same old

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by IzabellaRose, Feb 24, 2009.

1. IzabellaRose

IzabellaRose Guest

I have recently been logging back into uo stratics, and I can see that not much has changed!! The same old type of threads going back and forth, I'm more super leet you die alot blah blah.

Maybe I should start playing again because obviously there is not enough love being spread around the PVP world!!! Ohh and also get AJ back playing again, unless she already does. Those were some good times not only in game but also on the forums!
  2. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Ahh the best thing I have read Today !!!
    Come back to the light!
  3. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 8, 2004
    I am working very hard to get Iza to come back, Mystra!
  4. There really has been a down turn of posting on the GL fourms. Those of us who wanted to be able to say what we want are now posting on anouther fourms. Try looking here http://www.uopvp.net. Mystra has to bored out of his tree by now reading all the carebear threds.
  5. IzabellaRose

IzabellaRose Guest

Ahhh!! Hey Mystra, long time no talk!! Yes Arabella has been trying like crazy to get me to come back, and one day I might! But it will not be the same without Sir Bart there. I missed running up to him and giving him hugs around all his members!!

Come on give me a hug!