1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Samp Question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Mikeltin5, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

So I've noticed when hittin DF in Doom my stam drops to 170. I currently sit at 180. If I bump to 190 will the extra be effective like the 95 fire resist is for vamp embrace?

Also, I havent researched it much, but when I imbue HML on a wep I can get like 93 or so if I do it as the first mod. But if I add anything to it then it drops down to 68 roughly. Any reason why?

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Yes. I run 190 stamina so I have a buffer to allow taking some hits.

3. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

Have you had any bosses that have taken you below 180 max after they hit? I don't do a lot of peerless/spawns/etc. but the worst I've encountered is DF. Is there anything anyones hit that's taken them below 180 even with 190 or will 190 suffice?

4. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I've had Rikktor take be down some.

5. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

What kinda numbers are we talking? I'm trying to create a new suit and want to incorporate these numbers so I don't have to make another for awhile. Just got back into it and have made 6 suits as I'm learning imbuing, then reforging, then enhancing, then stat loss, etc lol. So I want to make sure I get everything taken care of on this run.

6. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It really depends on what type of weapon you are using, what type of armor (plate, chain, studded leather).

7. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

All I've used to this point is studded leather. Haven't had a huge weighing factor to push me to plate. But if the spell is a % of your total stam, how does the armor material have a play in the equation?

8. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Yes, you will find does that bring you below 180 from damage or via curses which debuff you and thus lower your total stamina.