1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Sampire armor/wep

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes Trade' started by RedMan99, Apr 1, 2011.

1. RedMan99

RedMan99 Guest

I was just woundering what the price of a mid range sampire suite+ weps(swords) would cost. Im not wanting to solo any ML bosses just to do Swoops and miasmas.(for now :D)

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

That is a pretty open ended question man.

You need to be specific about what you want and what pieces you want....

3. RedMan99

RedMan99 Guest

Im using Fey Leggings, Jackles Mace and Shield glasses, quiver and Cloak of death

That puts me at DI35 HCI25 DCI28 42/28/34/17/37

I guess I would like DI 50s DCI/HCI 40's and a small amount of MR/Mana increase

I honestly dont know if this post is really helping all that much pretty new at trying to build suits :coco:

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I have this heartwood tunic for sale on my luna vendor for 8 mil:

4 hpi, 8 stam, 8 mana, 7 lmc, 10 di, 12/11/11/11/18

5. Roland of Atlantic

Roland of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Here's the part where I suggest that you put your sampire onlight duty, while you are learning, and work your mule to 100-120 tailor and blacksmith, and 120 your imbuing. Your characters will never be hurting for armor or weapons again. The money you spend on the ingredients for all of the above will cost less than having someone else make you an uber suit, plus, if you decide to tweak your template a little, you won't have blown your whole wad for nothing. :D