1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sampire Assassin?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by TheLetterQ, Oct 15, 2009.

1. TheLetterQ

TheLetterQ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

OK. It goes without saying that you'd be wearing an assassin suit.

I suspect a Turquoise ring for an extra 5SSI? Imbued with 50EP, 15DCI, and ?

Bracelet with 15DCI, 15HCI, and ?

What would you use for the helm and gorget? And the rest of the jewelry?

Im assuming the Quiver of Infinity, and Cinture. What about them snazzy new robes? Would one of them be benificial?

And then given that you'd not need SSI on the weapon....Would you go for the Hit Spell? Or both HLA and HLD? Along with HLL and HML?

And while we're on the subject....does the SSI from the suit affect the HLL and HML abilities? Or is that just an extra benifit?

Thanks,
    Q

2. I'm not following what you're asking here. Are you wanting to know how to gear a sampire that wears an Assassin suit? If that's the case, then you'd use Crimson, M&S glasses, Primer or Conjurer's Trinket, jewels with one having Dex/HCI/DCI/LMC/DI and the other HCI/DCI/LMC/DI/Fire, and a gorget with some very high resists in Fire (23+), Cold (20+), and Energy (18+). Also, you most definitely want to have SSI on your wep. You're not going to get away with only 20 SSI unless you're using fencing weps, and then only the ones with very high base swing speeds. If you're wanting to use a leaf blade you need SSI. You'd also need to have Magic Reflection cast on yourself for the extra 10 in the elemental resists. It's a tight suit to put together, but once you have it you've got more power than you know what to do with.

3. TheLetterQ

TheLetterQ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

And what do you recommend as a swords weapon? Radiant Scim? Katana/Cutlas/Elven Machete?

Q

4. TheLetterQ

TheLetterQ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've been working on this suit. And let me just say it REALLY kicks some butt!

I went with the following:
    Helm - Samuri Helm....this is temporary until I get enough axes turned in for my glasses.

Ring:
    HCI 15
    DCI 15
    Str 7
    Dex 7
    SSI 5

Bracelet:
    HCI 15
    DCI 15
    Fire 15

I went with the woodland gorget:
    12/21/17/10/18 - Imbues of course. I'm thinking I can make up a batch of these and then eventually enhance with Frostwood and push my cold resist and energy resist to 70/75 without burning a jewelry slot.

Weapon:
    Ornate Axe:
    50 HLA
    30 SSI
    56 HML
    45 DI
    50 HSL

Q

5. You'll probably also want a rune blade and twinkling scimitar to round out your swords weps. They all have their uses.