1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sampire -> Bushido Paladin

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Ryzk, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Ryzk

Ryzk Adventurer

Jun 3, 2014
    I am recently back from a 2 year break, I am stockpiling b-kits and v-hammers to update my armor. I am also looking into making the jump from classic Sampire to Bushido Paladin using 100%hll weapons. I just don't know where to start with the armor. I have read that with the bonus's to lmc from studded that is the way to go (although I'll likely use a few hide pieces as I feel they look better.) I am looking for what is the ideal thought process while crafting this armor now. Am I looking for animated on every piece, do I want to go sorcery, or vitality? How many pieces will I need of fortified? Etc.

I plan on using CC, M&S, DQ(fire),Corgul's, Unicorn Woven Sandels, and Fire Resist Earrings. I am undecided on robe, and I have animated tinker legs I am also considering for the suit.

So I am looking for some sound advice on the last 4-5 pieces of the suit. (Arms/Gloves/Chest/Gorget/ ?Legs?[if not tinker])

Also it has been a LONG time since I have crafted a suit, what is the ideal way to work out resists before reforge/enhancement?

Thank you in advance, I look forward to hearing all of your ideas!