1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sampire done, what now.

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by portcontrol7, Apr 12, 2009.

1. portcontrol7

portcontrol7 Guest

Miasma, over and over. Boring. What is there fun to accomplish solo as a finished Sampire? I'm about to bash my head into my monitor.
  2. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Doom. Any virtue dungeon. Oh and lets not forget the peerlesses. Seriously that ought to keep you busy for quite a while.
  3. cademord

cademord Guest

Solo Dreadhorn first. That's the easiest Peerless.
  4. Start at Paragon Succubi. Then move on to Paragon Cu Sidhe's. Then try your hand at Paragon Balrons. Once you have the Balrons down, give DH a try.
  5. portcontrol7

portcontrol7 Guest

I'll give it a whirl. Taking on a paragon succubus, am I better off with my regular trusty radiant scimitar with HML and HSL or the berserkers skythe with demon slayer on it. I cant find a decent demon slayer anywhere, been trying bloods, nothing.
  6. Forget about the Berserker's Scythe and stick with your sampire weapons until you can craft or come across a decent demon slayer with the mods you need.