1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

sampire gear questions

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by treunanen, Jan 26, 2010.

1. treunanen

treunanen Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hi,

I have seen lots of different threads regarding the gear choices of sampire. Unfortunately all of these discussions involve lots of artifacts and so called high end items and 120 all skills. I am currently running at following skill levels:

110 Swords
    110 Parry
    105 Bushido
    105 tactics
    100 anatomy
    100 necro
    80 Chiv

So the main question would be that lets say I want to take down miasma, what should I be looking for in to my gear? HCI or DCI on gems / weps? HLD + ML + SL on weapon? Is slayer wep mandatory or can I get away just by using normal weapon?

I dont have loads of gold to shove into these and currently not have any +20 scrolls hanging around so Im looking cheap way out :)

Any suggestions are welcome.

2. Yes to both.

Slayer isn't mandatory, but it helps.

3. you can live without HCI if you are LSing constantly. i have zero on mine and have no problems with DH and Paroxy

4. treunanen

treunanen Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

DH and Paroxy. And this is with 110 wep skill or 120?

5. And that's ONLY if the ONLY special move you use is LS. Otherwise you need HCI.

6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

... Which shard are you on? Good chance there'll be someone on this board that can donate some stuff.