1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sampire Newbie Questions.

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by JADE/JADE, Jan 14, 2010.

1. JADE/JADE

JADE/JADE Guest

Hi All,

This thread might be a little repetitive, and if so, I apologize.

I'm currently imbuing my Sampire suit and just had a few questions about what final property to put on my weapons. Currently, I have a rune blade and radiant scimitar with max SSI, DAM, HSL, and almost max HML. So I have one property left to choose that can be almost maxed. I'm debating between a hit spell, HLA, or life leech, but not sure which would be the best. I'm using mace & shield so so need for extra HLD. The reason I want life leech is for the beginning of a fight before perfection is achieved. I seem to have the most trouble in the first half a minute of a fight.

Also, I'm having trouble getting to 180 dex. I have 60 skill points between rings so my skills are:
    120 Swords, Bushido, Parry
    99 Necro
    61 Chiv
    80 Anat
    100 Tactics
    and the last 80 is for resist or healing or spirit to be swapped out.

But because of my jewels, I have no room for extra stam. Should I drop the skill points for more dex, and just trade anat our for resist when I need it?

Any help on these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hit spell and hit life leech are pretty useless in PvM. Go for HLA.

3. JADE/JADE

JADE/JADE Guest

Just a thought. Is HLD worth it more than DCI? I could put DCI on it and take it off a ring for something else.

4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You mean HLA? Nope, keep 45+ on suit then 40ish HLA on weapon.

5. JADE/JADE

JADE/JADE Guest

Yes, sorry. HLA. With my current suit if I keep all 45 DCI on the suit, the max stam I can get is 165. If I remove the Fey Leggings and replace with some 8 stam legs, I can have 173. So torn..., but I guess I'll go with less stam and put HLA on my wep.

6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

8 stamina is nothing compared to a full 20% DCI.
    Heck, i wouldnt even trade 20 DCI for 20 Stam.