1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sampire poisoned question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by gortman, Feb 11, 2010.

1. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry for the simpleness of this question, but here goes:

If your sampire is poisoned and you need to remove poison, would you use chivalry's cleanse by fire spell?

Thanks.

Edit: just read another post on the forum and now I'm thinking sampires with high healing just use bandages to cure poison. Is that the preferred method, since cleanse by fire causes self-inflicted fire damage?

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes you can use cleanse by fire. Sometimes I just keep fighting until it wears off though, especially if I am leeching enough life.

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Generally i dont cure, i beat on something until the poison runs out.

In an extreme worst case scenario i will use confidence in between the ticks then cleanse by fire [its the only way a sampire CAN cure poison]

4. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If its low level poison it takes care of itself. If high level poison, I wait until the monster i'm fighting is dead then I cure using chiv.

For example, in between miasmas i'll cleanse by fire. In between spiders in the twisted weald the same applies.

5. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks all for the info. I'm still learning to play my sampire and when he was poisoned by a toxic slith the other night, I wasn't sure what to do. Now I have the answer!

6. LionUWF

LionUWF Guest

if your carrying a one handed wep try pots aswell but again dont use them til you need em or youll be chuggy everytime your bar turns green., just hit them if its becoming a real pain

7. Sampire's can't drink Gtr Cure pots.

8. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

lol, I found this out in the toxic slith encounter, when I got a message something like, "The garlic in that potion would surely kill you if you drank it."

9. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

orly?

Tell that to my sampire with 90 healing. Or 100 depending on what template I'm using.