1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sampire PVM and PVP

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Sleath, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Sleath

Sleath Guest

I am an old player returning to a new world... I AM SO LOST...
    Here is my template (sorry this is long winded)

Bush 94.1
    chiv 99.8
    necr 100.0
    parry 100.0
    resist 105.0
    swords 100.0
    tact 97.5

Str 90
    Dex 91
    Int 49

Poison R 70
    Fire R 68
    Cold R 64
    Poison R 61
    Energy R 68

Barbed Leather Gorget
    HPI 3
    RPD 11%

Dex +5
    Int +7
    DCI 11%
    FCR 3
    DI 13%

Str +8
    Dex +6

Int +8
    DI 25%

Barbed Leather Sleaves
    Stam +4
    Mana +7
    MR 2

Heart of the Lion
    DCI 15%
    LR 100%

Royal Leggings of Embers
    SR 10
    LR 100%

Golden Chaos Shield
    SR 5
    RPD 13%
    DCI 14%
    FC -1

Quiver of Inf
    D Mod 10%
    DCI 5%

Soul Seeker
    HSL 40%
    HML 30%
    HLL 30%
    Repond Slayer
    SSI 60%
    CD 100%

My problem is I read all these forum about how you can solo champ spawns with this type of character but Im have trouble getting him out of bed. Any suggestions, ideas, changes, trash cans, would be greatly appreciated.
    Here is the catch I want to use this Character for both PVP and PVM.
    The other hitch is that this is my main RP character as well so I would like to him as evil looking as possible without to much sillyness.
    Thank you all in advance for your help...
  2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Well, I won't say too much here, but if you plan to use Bushido, you better ditch the shield asap. Bushido+equipped shield=5% chance to parry an attack. In other words, next to useless. For a bush/parry dexxer, you want a one or two handed weapon with no shield. FYI.
  3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
  4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    120 bush
    120 parry
    100 necro
    100 tactics
    100 anatomy/resist
    55 chivalry

Definitely lose the shield. You want at least 40 hit chance increase (hci)/40 defense chance increase (dci), around 130+ hp, and as much hit point regen/mana regen as will fit (some lower mana cost, too, if you are able).

On my sampy, I use these arties: mace & shield reading glasses, rune beetle carapace, fey leggings, jackal's collar, conjurer's trinket, crimson cincture, quiver of infinity, snake skin boots (hehe). The arms, hands, and jewels are custom.

For your weapon, soul seeker is good against repond, but I wouldn't use it for everything. Look for radiant or twinkling scimitars with at least hit mana leech, hit stamina leech, and damage increase. Other mods can be helpful, too: hit lower defense, hit lower attack, hit spells (I like a lil extra damage).
  5. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    You don't really need HCI if you have a weapon with high mana leech, unless you want to spam specials. HPR isn't really all that useful. It's not gonna make enough of a difference. Stick with leeching for healing.
  6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I agree with this, but I'm starting to see that HCI is a bigger deal now that I'm working with Feint on some of the Champ bosses.