1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sampire question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Rotgut Willy, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So...

Anatomy vs Resist vs Spirit Speak

In what types of situations are the above skills generally preferred?

I'm running GM Spirit Speak at the moment, and I have GM Resist stoned off (never used it since GM'ing it). I'm considering swapping in Anatomy and stoning off Spirit Speak since I rarely use any ability which relies on it. I'm always in Vamp form, and I may occasionally cast Curse Weapon. I might spam Whither at champ spawns. But generally my Radiant Scimitar with 55 Life Leech and 55 Mana Leech and the Whirlwind special will see me through. (I'm currently on the lookout for a nice double axe as well.)

My current PvM build:
    115 Swordsmanship
    115 Tactics
    115 Bushido
    100 Parry
    100 Spirit Speak
    100 Necromancy
    65 Chivalry

Which skill would most benefit from a 120 scroll and which skill would least be impacted by losing 5 points?

Thanks!

2. Rotgut Willy

Stratics Veteran

Also, in regards to solo'ing Navrey. Which of the 3 skills would be of most use? Spirit Speak (for heals), Anatomy (for damage) or Resist (for uhh.. resisting)?

Any tips on solo'ing her, other then getting outta da way of the rockslide? I'll try to dig up a spider slayer.

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Pretty simple:
    If you're taking too much damage, go with SS.
    If they're not doing too much damage go with Anat
    If they cast Necro spells go with Resist

4. Rotgut Willy

Stratics Veteran

Haha. Nice summary. Thanks. :)