1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Sampire Ring

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by codemonkey84, Oct 15, 2015.

1. codemonkey84

codemonkey84 Adventurer

+10 resist
    +15 bush
    +15 fencing
    int 8
    hci 15
    fcr 3
    lmc 10
    lrc 25
    ssi 10
    antique
    ring

Looking to unload this but don't know what a fair price would be.

2. codemonkey84

codemonkey84 Adventurer

On a side note I also have a 100 luck 8 lmc of doom clean ring.... Wonder if i should keep to sell or just use it for trade in

3. Whitewolf of *VK*

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well the fact that the ring has FCR 3, LRC and Int 10 kinda destroys any value a sampire would put on that ring, and the fact that its antique makes it even worse, for me it would go ring into my unravel bag for my imbuer.
    the 100 luck 8 lmc ring any imbuer can easly make

DJAd likes this.
  4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

its nice for the right set. pairs very nicely with clockwork leggings, and a 15hci 15dci 25di 10ssi bracelet. you can get the extra damage increase on a piece of armor or mace and shields. using that setup myself to solo the new Eeodon content.

that being said, its not worth a ton. i just bought a similar one for around 5mil off an atlantic vendor. antique lasts surprisingly long on a sampire if your only using it for boss content, not whirlwinding spawns all day long.

5. Xavier-Catskills

Xavier-Catskills Seasoned Veteran

Keep in mind, you cannot imbue doom items so the luck piece is only good for trade in. Found this out last time when I had 2 ssi5 rings 100% clean and they were worthless lol

6. codemonkey84

codemonkey84 Adventurer

Thanks for the info guys. Especially the doom part. That just is saddening.. Was wanting to go around with my ring of doom.

Yeah i wasn't expecting it to go for more than 7-8 million myself. But to me that's still a bit of playtime to make and would double my bank account. As it is I ended up giving the ring to a guildie as he's a fencing sampire.