1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sampire slayer weapon

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by SecretWeapon, Jan 16, 2010.

1. SecretWeapon

SecretWeapon Guest

Hi everyone, so I have been collecting mats to make some super slayers and have just been hesitant on what weapon I should put them on.

I'm a swordsman so basically I was thinking radiant scim vs runeblade. I was leaning towards radiant for whirlwind/pots, agree/disagree?
  2. aceheart1976

aceheart1976 Guest

i have a radiant imbued for arachnid slayer and it works marvelous on miasmas. usually kill in 4-8 hits
  3. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 30, 2003
    I don't think you really can go wrong putting it on the radiant scimitar. Later on if you find yourself needing a slayer for maybe a one-on-one type monster, like Thrasher for example, you can make a few slayer runeblades.
  4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Radiant scimitar, definitely. Runeblade is more for 1v1 fighting, and then you shouldnt be using a slayer at all since max perfection will get you to the damage cap.

Except for a few exceptions where you're 1v1ing something easy... less than ~15 hits and dont need the extra defense from HLA.