1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sampire template ideas

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by EDA_GL, Apr 10, 2009.

1. EDA_GL

EDA_GL Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Share! discuss! Who's template will reign supreme!?
    Find out, on this episode of......
    how long till this thread gets locked!

120:
    bush
    parry
    swords
    anat
    necro
    90healing
    chiv

Note how there isnt any tactics! You dont actually plan to spam specials when you can cast a spell that crits for more than any special can do for 5 mana, do you? If you can max out your suit/weapon DI. Completely ditch tactics.

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Or you could just be uber cool like me and fit tact/anat and healing in your sampire build!

3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I like Lynk's template.
    Boy it's hard to cram them points in though.

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

I dunno, necro without SS seems like a big waste to me. Without SS all you can do with the points is use vamp form. With SS you get another healing option that works through poison and mortals. Curse weapon which is better than Vamp form any day. And you can use wraith form and never run out of mana. Death adders can be handy with their lethal poison too.

But without tactics you don't get whirlwind which is an incredibly useful move, and you do tons less damage that isn't affected by the 300% DI cap.

5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Most sampires are cramming other skills and SS would be the last on the list (if even possible).
    Goal is to just hit Vamp form to be the TANK and wouldn't want to bother with other necro spells. Not to mention it drops karma down making Chivalry suffer.
    Can still do Wraith form even without SS. Wraith has it's uses I guess, but you lose the tank effect that a sampire is goaling for.