1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

sampire temps

Discussion in 'UHall' started by KINK, Dec 30, 2009.

1. KINK

KINK Guest

ive heard that you can solo peerless with this temp i was wondering if anone can help me figure out how to do it

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I made a large post on it in the warrior forum a while back, but recent enough to still have all valid information. I'll go find it <_<

3. KINK

KINK Guest

k ty ive tryed it a couple o time and cant seem to get it right

4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

5. KINK

KINK Guest

k ty for the info ill try to get used of doing it so far no luck for me
    so far ive got
    110 swords
    110 bushido
    115 tactics
    100 chiv
    110 parry
    and 120 necro
    am i missing anything or need anything and im trying to get ps for all them

6. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

you need 120 swords parry and bushido, not 120 necro. 120 necro wont help you be a better sampire.

7. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

There is a ton of information on this in the warrior forum. Ender gave you some good links. Embedded in one of those is this thread: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=121501.

This discusses the 2 primary sampire templates. Most call them the Connor template and the Lynk template. I personally run the Connor sampire template with 99 Necro (instead of 100) and 61 Chiv (instead of 60). Lynk compresses his template, adds some skill items, and fits healing into it.

Before you do anything else, go to the warrior forum and start reading all of the threads containing the word "sampire".

-OBSIDIAN-

8. KINK

KINK Guest

k ty for all the help guys hopefully i can understand on how to do this so i can get used to it and becom better at it

9. KINK

KINK Guest

ok ive read some sampire quotes but what stumps me is y use wraith form

10. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Wraith form is for sampires who have necro and, for whatever reason (proxy I find) It's better to leach mana constantly than Health, you leach health via a spell called Curse Weapon. You need Spirit Speak to even think about this build.

11. KINK

KINK Guest

lol ty for all the help just need to find a guild to join so i can learn more about them and get some better experiance from watching others do it

12. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The only way to learn bud is by doing it. Get your macro's down and go to town!

13. A guild really won't help you much. A sampire takes practice, lots and lots of it. It also takes a lot of patience as you can't just make the char, toss on a suit, and go out and solo a peerless. There are still people that have been playing their sampires for a year or more that have as yet to solo any peerless other than maybe DH. The only way you're going to learn is by doing. If you really want to watch others going at it to give you some kind of idea, there are a bunch of videos on youtube. If you have any other specific questions not covered in the sampire FAQ about gear, weps, or tactics, we'll be more than happy to answer any questions in the warrior forum.