1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sampire Via Necro Scroll

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Orkster, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Orkster

Orkster Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Is it possible to drop Necro down from 99 and use necro scrolls for Vamp form? Do necro scrolls work like mage scrolls and can use at a lower skill level? Does it make Vamp form less effective?

2. If you don't have the required 99 skill points you won't stay in form.

3. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Necromancy scrolls Do not work like vampire scrolls. They don't give you a bonus to what spells you can cast. You still need the min skill, they work exactly like SW scrolls. Only useful for putting in a book, but necromancy scrolls are also useful to use as arcane charges, but you can't enhance them, good thing is you can find around 20 vamp embraces on doom monsters so... :/

4. Where can I get some of those vampire scrolls? They must be worth a hell of a lot as a rare. ;)

5. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

I too once got excited by the prospect of curse wep from a scroll with just joat necro but yeah it's true they really don't work like mager.. err I mean vampire scrolls.