1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sampire vs the Harbinger

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Obsidian, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Has anyone tried a 1v1 battle using a Sampire against the Harbinger? If so, how did it go and what tactics did you use.

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Doesn't it use discord? If yes, can you say useless template?

3. Yes, it does use disco, which is why I plan on using my ABC archer for it instead with a GD tanking, along with a Disco Tamer to hit it with disco before it can hit us.

4. pgcd

pgcd Guest

I tried soloing it with three templates: standard tamer/mage with GD (lasted like ten seconds before being teleported and killed); standard sampire (managed to hit him a few times, then I got discoed, peaced, explosioned and something else at once, and decided to leave); my necro disco archer. This one fared a little better - I managed to disco the Harbinger and hit him a few times, but as soon as he discoed me back, there was no way to keep on fighting, and whenever I left he healed himself, so...
    Finding good karma creatures in a secluded spot is the easiest way by far, I think.

5. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

UMMM the Harbringer wasnt suppposed to be soloable....anything that discoes u isnt soloable. ur gonna miss so much more cause ur weapon skill is lowered to 80 or whatever. I got the farthest with my whammy archer

6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Peace, Discord, Provoke, 80 damage hits on Exceptional Swamp Dragon, Grizzle's Acid just for fun. Yea... he's a bit tough.