1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

sampire weapon help

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by madmack, Dec 22, 2011.

1. madmack

madmack Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I started the process of making a Sampire. Currently have an ok suit set up with all 70's after Vampire Form except for Cold which is 60. DCI at 40 and HCI at 40 and about 30 LMC. Stats without pots are 110 / 172 / 56 (HP/S/M). I still need to get a +25 stat scroll that'll boost my hits.

I need a weapon though, and my weapon skill is Fencing. I'd like to get a leafblade, but would like to know what stats to look for. I know HML,HSL and DI are good, but how much would a weapon with those mods + HLD/Hit Spell cost me? I don't have a ton of gold, but do have a few million I could spend on a solid weapon.

Any help to steer me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you have a weapon that may fit my bill, I'd love to take a look and am on the Baja Shard. Thanks!

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I suggest you
    44 DI
    60 HML
    40 HSL
    40 HLD
    Super Slayer

The price should be about 1 mil excepting Daemon Slayer which is 1.5 mil
    As a universal (non-slayer) weapon I suggest to get 20 SSI.

p.s. If you're elf then consider using Valk Armor (10 LMC). It's cool and cheap.

3. RuSini Neb

RuSini Neb Journeyman

every time i try to throw the ssi on a weapon it drops my HML to like 30% and caps it. No matter how much weight seems to be left on the item I cant bring it back past 30 after adding ssi. /shrug ??

4. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ru it shouldn't be doing that. I have multiple leaf blades with 30 SSI that are still in the 40's and 50's on HML.

5. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Imbue ssi first or before the ML

6. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

30 ssi leafblade maxxes out at 50 hml. Always imbue ssi before the leeches because ssi takes relic frags.
    However, if you try to put 30 ssi on a 2 sec weapon maximum hml you can get will be around 30.

20 ssi on leafblade is usually good enough, but i like having 35 in certain situations. Probably never really needed, but it makes things easier.

7. chester rockwell

chester rockwell Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ru,

that happens to a guy i know on his imbuer too. gm couldnt help him. he will have someone else imbue the hml on after the ssi then do the rest himself.

8. Adbaldar

Adbaldar Guest

The weapon is a scimitar, SSI cap is 60, but can't get higher than 30 imbueing, I've tried Radiant, True & Twinkling scimitars but same results only 30 SSI Anyone got any suggestions of what i'm doing wrong?

9. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You can not imbue more than 30 ssi to any weapon. Only thing you can do is to enhance wooden carpenter made or archery weapons to 40 ssi after imbuing.

There are also items with ssi on them to get more than that.