1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Healing] Sampire with healing and Anatomy

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Hans24, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Hans24

Hans24 Guest

I would like to set up a sampire with healing and anatomy. Final build I want would be something like:

120 Fence
    120 Bush
    120 Parry
    100 Tac
    100 Ant
    90 Heal
    60 Chiv
    99 Necro

Am I missing anything here? Can I fit all those skills in and still max my dci/hci/di? Has anybody ran something like this, what kind of suit did you put togther? Also what dex/stam do I need for the fastest heals possible.

Thanks

2. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I did it w/o HCI but still max DI/DCI had 801 skill cap. I was,
    120 Fencing
    120 Bushido
    120 Resisting Spells
    120 Anatomy
    100 Necro
    90 Healing
    70 Tact
    60 Chivalry
    Just lightning strikes and feints... woo woo.

IMO I'd keep 100 skill points free on a sampire because if they ever fix the Life Leech of vamp form like how wraith form's mana leech works (requires spirit speak) you'll be all set :D.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

See my healing sampire template here. It's basically like yours, but I dropped parry (found I didn't need it).

You need 140 dexterity to apply a bandage at maximum speed. However, you may need higher dex/stam to max out your swing speed.