1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

sampire...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Argleb_310, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Argleb_310

Argleb_310 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

yea ive got a sampire question, im working the skills now as i speak. here is the templet i was going to go for. ive only got 715 skill cap.

120 bushido
    120 weapon
    120 tactics
    100 necro
    100 resist
    060 parry
    090 chiv

i read somewhere not sure where exactly, but was something about combat skills equaling x amount means i dont have to have high parry. but cant find it for the life of me.

2. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Your template is fine, except you have 5 more skill points. I'd probably put them to up Chiv to 95.

The resist template is best for necro casting monsters to avoid blood oath. I would also work up anatomy to 100 and have that sitting on a soulstone so you can switch between the two. Anatomy will give you higher damage output (and thus more life leech) for non-casting mobs like Miasma.

-OBSIDIAN-

3. Argleb_310

Argleb_310 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

now dosnt anatomy only give like maybe 5-10 more damage per hit on a mob? if so isnt that like only .5-1 more life leeched? how would that help?

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

It is your call. Test it and see what you think. But I will say I hit Navrey with AI for 170 with anatomy and 140 without. The damage difference adds up to me and you also leech more with HML and HSL. I agree a standard hit only hits for 5-10 more with anatomy, but AIs and LS crit hits are a much bigger difference.

5. Argleb_310

Argleb_310 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

ok i will give it a try see how i like it on non casting mobs and on some casting mobs to that arnt necros.

6. semmerset

semmerset Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I like the resisting spell better than anotomy.
    When fighting with the monster using magic,it is very easy.
    (for mana drain,paralyze,pain spike,blood oath and more)
    And resisting spell sampire can fight solo champion spawn and can peerless boss fight.

I'd probably put them to up resisting spell 110 and down chive 85.