1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

samurai platemail armor and stealth

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by nikki4, Feb 16, 2009.

1. nikki4

nikki4 Guest

Ii've read, that if it was exeptional crafted then i can regenerate mana using meditation, but i couldn't understand about stealthing in this armor:
    How much stealth do i need to wear 5 parts of this armor (suneate, do, hiro sode, mempo, jingasa) without any fails in stealthing?
  2. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

If the armor is Mage Armor, then you can stealth easily in it with 80 stealth.
    otherwise, you will need more.

that's as much as i can help.
  3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2008
    He is hitting the target. Studded, ring, and plate will not allow meditation, but will allow focus regeneration of mana. If it is "mage" armor, you can stealth and regenerate through it just like leather.
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Exceptionally crafted samurai armor does have 'mage armor' property, but strangely, not all the helms do. Jingasa are mage armor, hatsuburi and kabuto aren't