1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sandals and boots colored???

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by MaryForUo, Apr 5, 2008.

1. MaryForUo

MaryForUo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

recently i see many of these "crafted barbed colored sandals", "sandals and boots of unusual color"...i thought you cant dye sandals and boots!!! [​IMG]

Here are some pics on what i'm talking about!
    someone have some info on how to dye them? pm me any info thx!

here are the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i found also some blaze colored barbed sandals!
    how????

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know about the sandals, but Boots and Thigh Boots can be dyed. [​IMG]

3. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The sandals are old player vendor sandals. They were obtained with a bug and still are deleted on sight. This goes for any 'non-standard' colour. Standard being, blue, red shades, silver, black, some green shades. Anything neon is 99% sure illegal, unless it's AoS clothing.

I had a very nice red pair deleted a while ago, so I found out the hard way that they were deleted on sight.

4. MaryForUo

MaryForUo Sage

Boots and Thigh Boots can be dyed, yea...true! but this color looks like not
    a standard color!

<blockquote><hr>

The sandals are old player vendor sandals. They were obtained with a bug and still are deleted on sight. This goes for any 'non-standard' colour. Standard being, blue, red shades, silver, black, some green shades. Anything neon is 99% sure illegal, unless it's AoS clothing.

I had a very nice red pair deleted a while ago, so I found out the hard way that they were deleted on sight.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, nice to know so! thx =)

5. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Sandals can also be duped AOS clothing pieces....

6. MaryForUo

MaryForUo Sage

<blockquote><hr>

Sandals can also be duped AOS clothing pieces....

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean with this??

7. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

changeling Duped......Hue Dupe

8. I bought a pair of same color sandies.. neon vendor sandies years back..they were deleted on sight as you said however someone came to me at brit and whispered if i wanted to buy...i purchased for 1.5m I have had them ever since and never bring them out. I don't even know what to price them.. can't enjoy them by wearing.