1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Sandals [blessed] Blessed/Pecuilar old contract of emlpoyement/gold mark scrolls

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Haunted Graffiti, Nov 2, 2009.

1. I recently discovered an old, I'm assuming pre-patched double blessed pair of light blue sandals [almost the color of spined leather] in one of my character banks.

Sandals display like this:

Sandals [blessed]

I also found a contract of employment that is rather weird. It looks like a normal one but displays a weight of 90 stones as opposed to 1. It had been sitting in my bank for 5+ years.

Also I have a stack of 3 gold mark scrolls.

Items are on the Atlantic shard, I just want to get an idea on a prices :) thank you
  2. Any info on the contract?
  3. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

there used to be a way to get the vendor to re-deed so you could move em, but it was only good for the original character. used to be a scam for selling the deeds already used for less than what the provisioners and innkeepers sold em for. that may cause the difference in weight, or you could have a rare deed
  4. I thought about this to as I remember moving vendors like that. But this one does not have a vendor name. It just looks like this:

"A contract of employment"
    90 Stones​