1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Sandals Sewn By...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by I Farm Stuff, Mar 10, 2011.

1. I Farm Stuff

I Farm Stuff Guest

Are these worth anything? I know they are old and I know a person who's IRL name is the same as who crafted the sandals so maybe they might be interested...Looking for a price check...Thanks

2. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy! Yes, they are old... I believe even "Sewn By" items in order to give an accurate price check it would probably depend on the name on the item as well. "Sewn By <name here>". What is the name on the sandals?

3. I Farm Stuff

I Farm Stuff Guest

The name on the sandals was Cyrus. And they were sold to Athelas. Thanks for the information everyone :) and good luck with your footwear collection Athelas :)

4. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Aye, a pleasurable trade indeed. Its a work in progress over many years, but its growing slowly but surely.

5. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, nice buy Athelas. Definitely something I would have bid on... and aggressively. I have many "Sewn By" items, but never had any footwear.

Hope you didn't sell em cheap!