1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sank first ship

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gelf, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Gelf

Gelf Guest

after 2 unsuccesful tries at sinking a merchant ship(in tram), finally managed it. It took 22 hvy cannon shots to disable and allow me to board.
    for those interested i made a list of my haul:)

boards and logs total-

200 oak
    100 ash
    100 yew
    100 heartwood

leather and hides total-

100 spined
    350 horned
    450 barbed

50 dc
    50 shadow
    100 copper
    50 bronze
    100 agapite
    100 verite
    250 valorite

7 med valorite
    28 med verite

other-(this part was all in the ships hold)

1 swab
    1 ramrod
    3 Lht cannonballs
    3 hvy "
    4 Lht grapeshot
    5 hvy "
    9 Lht powder charges
    8 hvy " "
    6 fuse cord
    23 matches

since i got basically all resources, i wonder if fel's double resource rule includes ships. also anyone got an idea for about what the haul would be from pirate ships?
  2. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 23, 2008
    First off, congrats. You mentioned you had two unsuccessful tries. Why were they unsuccessful?
  3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 11, 2004
    the hold is pretty much the same for a pirate ship, but less total resources, I'd say, as far as leather and metal go.
  4. Gelf

Gelf Guest

Mostly because i have been doing solo, they disable me very quickly( about 1 minute). was usin a peace bard this time which slowed there rate of fire.
  5. Fresley

Fresley Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 17, 2008
    I looted a heavy cannon deed from the hold of a pirate ship yesterday along with the usual charges, fuses, matches, etc...