1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Saturday...Breakfast.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

****Wakes up with a crushing hangover, the light coming in from the Sweet Dreams Inn feels like a piercing dagger on eyes. Ahhh, tonight comes time to offer taming tips on one of my favorite critters...the Reptalon. Heads down to front desk, turns in key. Magically creates muffins and sets out coffee, tea and OJ****

Well, today is Saturday, I have to work a half day, but then I'm coming back home to sign in to UO to offer any tips/suggestions on how to tame reptalons. I'm sure you have seen Jerimiah's post. Look for us at the zoo. All are welcome.

Link

****Grabs a muffin, and cup of coffee and heads off for work****

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Well it is more than a bit late for breakfast, but for those who slept in at Sweet Dreams Inn and those (like me) who were up early working; good afternoon. Do plan to stop by at the Britannia Royal Zoo in Moonglow this evening even if you are not a tamer or interested in Reptalons. Yours truly will be there to fill in at "the desk" for Lord Jeremiah and rumor has it that some tasty treats from the Kinship Tavern and Ally's Kinship Kitchen will be served along with some hard to obtain Feluccan wines and ales. (Hagrid should be recovered from his hangover by then *smirks*)

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ahhh, Kinship treats. And they would go great with some fine UO style ale.

[​IMG]