1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cartography] satyr trick work on cart?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Gunn1997, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Gunn1997

Gunn1997 Guest

im up to around 95 cartography and i had read that the last .5 wont work with world maps, so i was wondering if the satyr trick would work for the last .5.

i went out there and tried to test it but i saw no gains, i didnt try enough to know for sure that i wasnt just unlucky though.

but the maps arent right, they are indecipherable maps so i was afraid that might be why i wasn't gaining.

can anyone say one way or another if the satyr trick works for the last .5?
  2. it will, but the last .5 you can get decoding level 4 maps in like 2 or three days. If you need the maps let me know I am sure I have a few laying around.
  3. hakeem

hakeem Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    yes, it will. Sneaky way to do it, if they are prevalent on your shard, is grab yourself a scoll of alacrity or 2, then perform satyr-fication.
    I did it when srcolls still dropped and went from 80 -100 in an afternoon, thanks to a blue beet full of scrolls.