1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sav Smells!!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Budweiser, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Budweiser

Budweiser Guest

LOL Sav she says you smell like a troll!:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

Owned by a Kitty !! Meow... LOL:eek:snap:

PS.. Orvago.... do you play Napa? Or just trolling our side of the moon today?
  2. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Mmmm. No kidding ... That was not a troll post. THere was a very good (and very amusing!) reason for it. Ask Squirrelly what he did when Sav arrived in Despise ... alone ...
  3. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Feb 26, 2004

I am male. Nay, I do not play on Napa Valley. Every UO Stratics Forum is "my side of the moon" as I Administrate all of the UO Stratics Forums.

Nay, I do not think Sav smells like a troll, just the thread that was posted is what reeked.

*Orvago winks*

If this is so, then please use proper channels to discuss Moderator actions, preferably by the Sav as it is Sav's thread and I won't discuss the outcome of such with anyone else that is not a Moderator or Administrator.

With that said, I must lock this thread too for it is in violation of the Rule I:
    Before anyone begins to want to say "but you're not a Mod, you're and Admin" - This is true however, Administrating is different than Moderating, when I do "Moderator" tasks like this, I am a "Moderator" in the sense the Rules of Conduct convey.

*Orvago bows*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.