1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Savage Paint bug please help me

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Duke TNT, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Duke TNT

Duke TNT Guest

I think my character i bugged...I tried to turn into ninja form and it told me I cant do it with savage kin paint on. I never applied savage kin paint so i dont know where it came from. I have tried to kill myself multiple times, use the oil cloth, reapply the paint and then use the oil cloth and i have tried to kill savages. Nothing works. I have the paged a GM 4 times and they haven't helped so now I am going to post on here to see if anyone has any other ideas. I posted on the seige forum already and nothing anyone thought of worked so hopefully someone on here can help. Thanks in advance:)

2. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Hmm strange, last time I paged a GM he came within 5 minutes.

Don't look at me like that people.

Oh no don't pull that joke on me...

[​IMG]

Have you tried getting another player to kill you ?

3. Duke TNT

Duke TNT Guest

yep tried that too. didnt work:(

4. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Teleporting through a fixed moongate ?

Looks like a UI bug to me... enhanced client ?

Maybe you'd need civilised paint... but thats hard to come by these days.

5. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

have you tried using a remove ward tali? or go and kill savage?

6. Coffin

Coffin Guest

Just man up to the fact that you're a SAVAGE!

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Duke, when you paged the GM did you tell him what you'd tried?
    Try this:
    Please help, I can not cast the ninjitsu spell 'animal form' because the game registers me as wearing savage kin paint. I am not in fact wearing such and have tried every known method of removing same including dying repeatedly, attempting to use oilcloth, re-applying (not allowed by game) and killing savage warriors. Nothing short of GM intervention works.

8. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Yeah when I paged myself I said :

Dude I got stucked in wrong, because I was wrong to assume liches were not updated with necro skills.

And well you can say I was very temerary, on the third floor with like 70 macemanship.

He actually ran all the way with us inside, even though I found a player to help me at brit bank (thanks dude) before he was here. He ran all the way inside with us and asked me if I was happy with the service.

I wonder where all the gms like him went, because I never saw one again... nor any of EA's customer support ; and I was a paying customer.

9. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

edit: n/m

10. Duke TNT

Duke TNT Guest

Yea when I paged i told them i tried everything anyone on here thought of and he still told me to do what everyone else was saying. I just paged with your suggestion and well see what they say

11. Duke TNT

Duke TNT Guest

he fixed it. Thanks so much petra. He said it was a script stuck on my character. thanks to everyone that helped:)

12. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I often find it helps to list everything you've already tried :) glad it worked for you.

13. Ahuaeyjnkxs