1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Save a Building Marathon Weekend!

Discussion in 'The Toontown Times' started by Elga, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003

Attention Toons -- the Cogs have been busy trying to "incorporate" all of Toontown by taking over Toon buildings through a merger of hostile proportions! The Toon Council needs your help to keep Toontown free of these corporate shenanigans. So we are putting out the call -- it's time for the great "Save a Building Marathon" weekend! Grab some gags, a few friends, and with a laugh take back the streets of Toontown, one building at a time.

The festivities begin this Saturday, July 19 at midnight PST and run through Sunday, July 20, for a full 48 hours. Toons are encouraged to defeat as many Cog buildings on the streets of each neighborhood as they can -- all weekend long! The top 4 Toons who defeat the most buildings per neighborhood, per day, will win a Disney "Camp Rock" Soundtrack CD!
  2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Should we put some teams together, just for fun!?!?
  3. Stubby

Stubby Guest

Count me in! Sounds like fun, plus its a good time to work on maxing out the rest of my gags!!:popcorn:
  4. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

You know, I tried to do this *by myself* last year...I did 145 bldgs in one day, completely maxed gags with the toon I was using, and still didn't win!! A group effort sounds much better...
  5. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 10, 2008
    I would like to be in but I'll have to see if I can make it.
  6. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Cool - so does anyone have a favorite neighborhood to clear?
  7. Camman24

Camman24 Guest

I dont but you can count me in!
  8. Just as a side note, very low buildings LITTER DD, and therefore I think that we should be there. I'm all for beating up some big laws in Polar Place, w/ two toons, if anyone is interested in helping me, since I will be there anyway.

Cheers to all,

9. groovybear

groovybear Guest

If anyone is wanting to form a team for this weekend, send me a PM so I can send you a true friend code or vice versa.
    I am J.C Purplegoober in TT
    102 laff, maxed sound, throw and squirt..am close to max on others.
    trapless though