1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

save our history?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by jwauk99, Mar 31, 2009.

1. jwauk99

jwauk99 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Any reason I can't read this 'stickied' thread? There's no posts when I click on the thread. Confused.
    Thanks

2. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Dang...you're right...it's kinda creepy....I guess our history just didn't get saved :)

3. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sorry, it means it was mangled in the forum crash and it's beyond reparation. Happened to several large threads (ex. to Inscription FAQ, if I remember well).
    I will move it to a "safe place" and ask a person who might be able to to it to try recovering it, but ... you probably should start a new thread.

4. That thread was started for the conversion process that happened when Kingdom Reborn went live on the production shards. We wanted to ensure that all the belessed places and unique locations from olf Seer/EM events didnt get destroyed or mangled beyond repair.

Fortunately, they came through unscathed. :thumbup1:

[​IMG]