1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] Saving EC Settings

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Hippo, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Hippo

Hippo Guest

Hi,

I'm currently giving the EC a go but can't seem to be able to save my macros and screen setup. Every time i log into the EC is comes up with the message saying:

"Update:
    Which of the user settings would you like to use etc.

Macros from the Classic Client have been detected for this character, would you like to import them now?"

After i select what i want and start to make some macros, if i log out and back in, it doesn't keep any of the macros i've saved and comes up with the same message.

Do i need to get rid of the Classic Client to keep this from happening?

Cheers

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

do you use the log out option? I never did import the cc macros ! but the cc being installed should not have anything to do with it

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

oh and when you are done making macros hit the ok buttons NOT the x out

4. Hippo

Hippo Guest

Yeah i was logging out and pressing OK when saving the macros, but i ended up deleting my account folder from the user data directory and this seemed to make it work.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

great glad you got it sorted