1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Saw this and thought of you guys...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Antion_Vallin, Mar 16, 2008.

1. <center>[​IMG]

Enjoy! [​IMG]</center>

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LoL!

Reminds me of Gary Gygax and D&amp;D. I always preferred to be Chaotic Neutral. That kind of let you do whatever you wanted.

3. <blockquote><hr>

LoL!

Reminds me of Gary Gygax and D&amp;D. I always preferred to be Chaotic Neutral. That kind of let you do whatever you wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]Like jump off a bridge? Being Chaotic Neutral would mean your more compulsed to throw yourself over a bridge for no apearant reason than to have somebody tell you to.

You know your screwed if an orc charges you yelling; "Banzai!"

4. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

in terms of D&amp;D, didn't Chaotic Neutral mean I avoided alliances , and basically looked out for my own good and nobody else?

And yeah...I probably would be the first person to jump off the bridge. I'd probably think I had wings or some kind of levitation spell. [​IMG]

As for your original post, Lawful Nice would be Superman (he was always too nice and respectful to the bad guys). Lawful Kick-your-butt would be Batman. Thank goodness Batman doesn't have Superman's powers or all the bad buys would be toasted human pancakes.

5. <center>[​IMG]

Batman: Gotham Nights
    (Animated Movie Series: Batman + Anime)</center>

Just something I spotted that might be relivent to the conversation. The movie will be in 6 parts, each under a different director and useing a different animation style. The link above is to a preview site.

Am I a Batman fan? Not sure, but I'd rather see a hero that doesn't involve BS super powers.