1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Say that you bumped into 20 Valorite Runic Hammers, what would you use them for ?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by popps, Apr 29, 2014.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Say that you found an IDOC, and within a chest you found some 20 Valorite Hammers....

What would you do with them ? Sell them for gold ? Use their 300 charges to reforge what ? To craft what items? Would 300 charges be even enough to make anything worth it ?

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I'd personally sell them and buy barbed runics. I'm mid way through making a studded archer suit so barbed would be much more useful.

3. popps

popps Always Present

Why studded and not woodland ?
    How many barbed sewing kits did you estimate you will need to make the whole suit ?
    Are you using them just to reforge or do you actually "craft" pieces with them ?
    What mods are you looking for your archer and what artifacts do you need to match in the suit?

4. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

@popps , this is now the third thread you've started asking the basically the same question. If you haven't figured it out yet, you're almost certainly not going to. So, if I was you I would sell the hammers, not for gold, but for real life money. Then use that real life money to buy the best suit of armor you can from someone who makes/sells custom suits for real life money.

5. popps

popps Always Present

???

Different players have different needs.

What one may need valorite runics for, another might not.

Just asking what players may use a lucky finding of valorite runics for depending on their needs.... do not see nothing wrong with it.

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

For the 55lmc

Lots! I'd be lucky to get 1 decent part from a 90 charge kit.

Make base parts from plain leather then reforge them using Animated / of Haste and Mystic / of Sorcery then enhance the parts.

The arties are they easy part! I'm using: Crimson, Slither, Despicable Quiver, a 5 ssi brace and a 4 stamina ring which will both be imbued.

Barry Gibb and General Lee like this.
  7. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Make/reforge a godly neck piece for my red garg thrower, I have a nice one but that took 90 charges and I'd like to have a better one.