1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Saying Goodbye to UO- 2 accounts with 2 luna houses up for sale

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by NorCal Uo Dealer, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Account sold.. now just selling my other house and i will be done.. how is on the north east corner with the the name on it TekNik

UO Gold only--592 416 175

2. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

bump this up...gettr sold

3. SAVATAGE

SAVATAGE Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

wasnt u asking me to buy my account tek?

4. ya that was about a month ago-- i have since decided to take the same road as you

5. If interested i am selling the luna houses seperate if someone is just looking for a luna house-

6. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does thy give Sr Citizen discounts my young man to us Old Farts :sleep2: :D

7. lmfao- as long as i get a discount on your late night phone calls :p

8. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

get this sold bump

9. You should not sell your stuff. You like this game too much and will regret it the moment you no longer have your shtuff. Just take a break and see if the fire comes back. That way, you won't have to get new accounts and make up a new stratics name and pretend that you aren't you to hide the embarassment of coming back.

10. :) well i log in here and there for the last month and honestly dont have the drive or care to log into a game that has ruined the value of everything and has allowed evereyone to be equal.. SA was the last straw for me with imbueing, i didnt need imbueing to have the best sh*t i already had it.. if i ever did want to come back after these are gone i have many friends that have already told me that i can have a account and full gear.. :party:

11. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Bump to future Bill Gates Jr. :sad2:

12. Yep, yep, and.............. YEP!!!. I will always hook you up brother. What's mine is yours.
    You can always count on me to make sure you come back in style bro.

The Bud.

13. My brother from another mother :p

14. 2 luna houses and 2 vet accounts and only a few offers? this game is dying..

15. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately you just picked the wrong shard to sell. When times get bad, then you either stay and try to rebuild or you jump ship (as in jump shards) which I think a few are doing now.

16. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

i think there are maybe 6 houses for sale in Luna right now.

17. yes i know.. i know the ones in the southwest corner are WAY overpriced by vox and night stalker.. i am leaving the game so its all good.. as soon as these are gone.. LATE

18. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Nah , you'll get some offers : ]

19. Other account and house was sold today to a friend.. other luna house on the north east corner is still up for sale with the name TekNik on it.. Thank you

20. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

If I had more than 5 mil... I'd buy it from you. But unfortunately... I can't afford the current UO housing prices... :(

21. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This seems to be dragging on so as a solution that everyone is happy with. I think you should just give it to me. I have a vendor there anyways so its nice to not have to bother with removing items if the new owner doesn't like me....works well for all.

Meet u in Luna :party:

22. Lol Picus Picus.. you have always been a good guy.. tell you what.. give me 200milland its yours ;)

23. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'd be short a sum:( Might try and farm ya up a sash or two...

24. Tell ya what.. 2 sashes and 100mill and its yours.. since you can get them for 40mill atm :) give ya a lil savings

25. I'll take it and hold it for your return. I won't even charge you.