1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Saying Hi To Everyone

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Lord Lucifer, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Lord Lucifer

Lord Lucifer Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008

Just stopped by from the World Warcraft to say Hi to everyone on Greats Lakes, the Guardians Of Valhalla are all doing well on the Hydraxis server and still ruling the gaming community there..So Take Care and be well all.. A special Hello to all the Guardians Of Valhalla in UO and to Hearts Desire.

Later Dazes All,

Lord Lucifer
    Guild Master
    Guardians Of Valhalla
    World Of Warcraft
    Hydraxis server

P.S. Still going since 2002
  2. Hearts Desire

Hearts Desire Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 5, 2008
    I am glad to see your still around. Hope your having fun in wow. Stop by the next time your in UO, miss seeing you around. Be good!
  3. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jun 16, 2005
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Hey Lucifer always good to hear from you. Give me a holler next time you're about.
  5. B Mag

B Mag Guest

Hello, just doing the same, if anyone even recognizes the name, send me a PM. (Not that I check them that often).