1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Saying Hi

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Zalan, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I normally play Legends but will be vacationing on Chesapeake from time to time. I love playing on Legends, but sometimes you need a bigger crowd ^^

I`m mainly a PvM player with Casual RP. So, if you see a Newbie running around on an Ethereal Ki-rin wearing Virtue Armor, & mace weapons. Also has the name Zalan feel free to say Hi ^^

2. Elijah Cross

Elijah Cross Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Zalan,

Welcome to Chesapeake! Our shard is an amazing place due to one fact, our inhabitants. As someone who also came from another shard, I've found that Chesapeake is one immensely strong community. It's absolutely wonderful how our people come together and support one another in devastating times (i.e. account hacks resulting in severe item/coin loss).

Role playing is also extremely wonderful here, and we have two of the best EM's around. It's good to have you here and I do look forward to seeing you in the realm.

Godspeed!

3. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

Well said! Welcome Zalan!

4. *waves*

Welcome!

5. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Another add bonus to Chessy is I`ve already got a GM Smith/GM tailor tucked away from many moons ago. Thanks for every body saying Hi. RP towns were the other part of the attraction of Chessy. I use to play on Chessy along time ago when HoP was around. I was friends with them just not in the guild. Matter of fact I rember an old dog by the name of Cynewulf. He moved on to WoW ><