1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

saying thx

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by cammrisdemorte, Feb 2, 2009.

1. just saying ty to all the ppl i met on here and that helped me want to really play this again if i can every help any our you plz just ask

joe jess lisa judy and many more thx again
  2. OOh Jeeze. As if we even care. Whatever. WHo are you anyway? Do I know you? Why would I want to know you. You need to get a life off of the computer!

LOL! Just kidding Brandon. I am always glad to help when I can. Its always fun teaching and helping new toons build themselves up.

Thanks for helping me on some of those tasks. If you didnt have your tasks I would have had to run with randoms.

The Mean MONKEY
  3. i know you was kidding if u was not i would use that long tail of yours and make a monkey pinata
  4. kingsgal

kingsgal Guest

I would hate to see what was on the inside of that pinata!! Welcome Brandon!!

WOW i need to fix my sig huh?
  5. Granjell

Granjell Guest

6. yeah bananas candy among other things lol
  7. I always have fun running around with ya, Brandon! Too bad my compy doesn't, LOL.

Thanks for helping me out, too! :)

Stratics Toons are the BEST!!
  8. you really wanna know whats inside? Banana flavored jelly beans.

and its not JUST a tail. Its a Toon Tickler.
  9. sounds good to me some one get a bat i will hang him up lol

10. LOL!
  11. Hate to tell you this but my son just informed me, quoting Veggie Tales, "If it doesn't have a tail its not a monkey, if it doesnt have a tail its an ape". I just thought ya'll should know!! (Don't remember seeing many tails round TT) LOL:D