1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] SC no penalty mage wep -20 diamond mace

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Starla, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Starla

Starla Guest

Would appreciate it if someone can give me a price guide on this:

Thank You.
  2. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

That's a sexy mace. I'm sure you get over 100mil for it, probably more if you are willing to xfr it to another shard.
  3. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Sorry 100 mil are you nuts .. a relatively normal mace with no mods other than SC -magery and a undead slayer ... I wound go for a few hundred k at best

I am sorry if I offended anyone .. please except my apology
  4. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2000
    I would guess between 4-8mil on that. It is a nice 4 mod weapon (DCI, MW-20, SC, FC to cancel neg.) Yes, there are plenty out there for a lot less, but invariably they have the penalty, OR are not perfect -20, OR are 2-handed. These benefits add up.
  5. Starla

Starla Guest

Thank You for all the reply, I was offered 60mil and its sold. Cheers
  6. Cook_Oce

Cook_Oce Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 7, 2008
    60mil? Wow. I should loot more carefully.
  7. Rainbow Stu

Rainbow Stu Guest

Friend sold a weapon very close to that one with more dci for 80. So you got a good price for it I guess.
  8. von Beck

von Beck Guest

What's so special about this?!?!?!
  9. Cueball

Cueball Guest

-20 Magery, which means you can wear it with Crystalline Ring and still have 120 magery, also has high DCI. With -Magery wep you dont need a weapon skill, its good for necros etc, and the fact its one handed lets you chug pots easilly.