1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Scalis Enforcer.... Holy Waffleballs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cear Dallben Dragon, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Has anyone killed this guy yet?

We accidentally summoned one in fel on atlantic... fire island btw, hes still there go kill him.

We gated people in from all over the place. We had about 15-20 people and 3-4 greater dragons.
    The things health never dropped. At all.

If you have killed him please tell me how you did it.

2. We got one and lured it to the docks in tokuno, Makoto... Gated a ton of people there, had an archer on him a while, barely got him a sliver of hurtin in. So I decided to dual client my disco bard. At this point he was under the docks, and we were across the docks barely in range. Everyone had given up except all but 4 or 5 of us. I had him discod... there was a mystic there letting Scalis target his summons, which kept him off of us, and for some reason he couldn't reach the summons, so the summons were bait. We then had about 3 mages, and a disco. I used necro weave mage and we managed to kill him over an hour later. Disco was the trick. I bet cannons might be the way to go, but couldn't imagine the spawn on the boat, and not being able to run off and res every now and then. There was NO drops, and we couldn't even reach the corpse because a boat was in the way.

Next time I would lure him to a shore that doesn't drop off of a cliff so everyone can target easily.

3. On Chessy last week for the launch Seafarmers Collegium of Merxmere spawned 3 of them. With 15-20 people working them, each spawn took a solid 30-40minutes to kill, but with time, they all went down!

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

We had 2 Thursday or Friday night at the Floating Emporium on Atlantic. Started with about 20 of us. Alot gave up because there was no damage done to neither. One got lured off and about 8 of us left. Two casting Rising Colossus and rest were archers mainly. Still took a good 45 minutes with someone discoing the thing. Teamwork is what finally took it down imo. Including teamwork on xhealing and killing off the eels as fast as possible so folks could jump back on the Enforcer.

Also- pets are almost useless on the guy. He eats a GD almost as fast as Slasher. The Colosus lasts a good bit longer.

5. Lady Mal

Lady Mal Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Cear.. about tonight.. you are insane!

I really think it was meant to be done with cannons.

6. Beldon

Beldon Guest

He seems to have life leech. Either way we couldn't scratch him til we got rid of our greater dragons. He went down fairly easily after that... just took awhile

7. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

dumb question but is it any special colored nets or just white ones?

8. Cear Dallben Dragon

manning a heavy grape shot cannon i did about 80 damage per reload (15 seconds)

So i found it useless to do that.

Interesting though. I look forward to getting him killed soemday.

9. Cear Dallben Dragon

any fabled net has a chance to grab him.

10. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Our guild killed it (B*R on GL) first time we fished him up. We cast the net on a boat and were suprised when he came up. Most of us died on the boat pretty quickly and he drifted off a bit. We all got ressed back up and caught up with him by the shore. We all got off the boat and fought him from the shore at that point. I died once more and some other guildies died a time or two. Took awhile and it was exhilarating. One guildy got the uber bracelet from the fight. He's hard alright but from the shore he seemed to be at a safe distance.

We had mostly casters (Magery, Spellweaving, Mysticism), I myself the only Tamer/Mage, and an archer.

11. popps

popps Always Present

What uber bracelet ?

12. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Probably this:

Enchanted Coral Bracelet
    HP Increase 5
    Faster Casting 1
    Faster Cast Recovery 3