1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Scalis the Enforcer

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Atlantic Smith, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Is insane.

Your much better off just doing Corgul for the artifacts. We spent over an hour killing Scalis with about 10 people and I believe the best thing we got was our arrows/bolts back for the few archers that were there. Nothing really worth looting either....and he is definately harder than slasher.
  2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    Sounds like my TC experience, Of which I reported... :(
  3. If your talking about last night on the emporium dock. I was there. Waste 90 minutes.

Not worth it. Im just going to sell my nets and ancients.
  4. J.B.

J.B. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 24, 2008
    Yeah I can now say I did it, I report the same thing.

Did you guys notice any lag when doing scalis?
  5. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Done two now with our guild, 5 - 6 people, not too hard, but at an average of 100 mibs to get a Scalis to spawn (1 in 4 fabled seems to be a Scalis, 1 in 25 mibs for a ASOS)

Both times...

No drop.

Nothing at all.

6. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 13, 2009
    i got the leviathan arms once outta 3 times wife got the blade thing and buddy got the smiling moon but was like ya all said about 8 of us ..corgil is much easier even wwith the spawn.. but what a good fight
  7. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    - 1 tamer with gd (gd used as tank)
    - 1 bard (mainly to discord Scalis and to ae-peace the eels)
    - 2 mystics
    Important note:
    The gd has to survive, so all should help healing him. Best worked, when all stood close together. If someone does a range attack, Scalis spawns waves of eels. AE-peacing and killing them with ae damage worked best. If no one does range attack, the eels will spawn on the gd and be killed by Scalis next ae attack. The closer you are to him, the more damage you take from his ae, so vetting is not possible/not safe.
    Be prepared for a long fight. I havent paid attention to the clock and we needed some tries but even with a good group, it takes a while. (We had a gd, 2 ev's and 2 rc's hitting Scalis most of the time.)