1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Guest, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

SCAM Alert!! A blue named Amelia is in Tram Moonglow trying to get you to hand over your crimson cincture so she can enhance it with a spool of wisdom. You are supposed to cast divine fury to raise your stamina to max and then hand it over to her. Even pretended to be in my guild but failed basic questions...although did answer ones that were straight off of our web site. Beware....most won't fall for this but there is always one out there.
  2. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

Although I personally do not own a Crimson Cincture, I will make sure to pass your warning along to my friends that do.

Thank you for letting the masses know of this scam. As they say, "there is one in every crowd", unfortunately, UO seems to have more then that standard ratio.

Thank you again.