1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

scammed by EA support wtf!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

rofl. so i ordered a nice pile of legacy tokens last nite. Wonderfull EA debited my account and gave me the "you will recieve your email with your token codes in 5 to 7 minutes" 2 hours go by no codes. So i try calling. " Ea is closed goodbye" *click* WTF!! I call back this morning "hello this is technical support, Ill transfer you......" " EA is closed goodbye" *click* grrrr. I try back again and get yet another guy from technical support when im trying to get to my account option. He tells says.... " please hold" "okay im back sorry about that but the people from finance are closed today please try again tommorrow"

EA is a bunch of scammers!!!

2. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

its sunday where im at..and i know i don't want to be at work today have some paitence.

3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Call during busness hours

4. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Im gunna ebolt EA Support representatives if i see them in the RL.

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

*hands Czarina black pearl and nightshade*

6. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Yes, try tomorrow Czarina.

However, I have to say that the problems EA have with their UO online store is one of the biggest scandals they have. It is quite shameful that they cannot fix is so that everyone can make a trouble-free transaction.

I just can't comprehend why whoever is supposed to be in charge of the game has not got it sorted out. Personally, I would not be able to sleep properly at night until it was fixed.

*sighs* They really are a cruddy company.

7. Pestilence Hemp

Pestilence Hemp Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

....And yet another reason im boycotting all things EA. Wont others join me. I know they have a few games that look good, but in the end youll be alot happier if you bend them to your will, by not supporting them. KEEP YOUR MONEY! give it to someone, or thing that deserves it.

EA boycott, 1 year and going strong!

8. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What you didnt run out and buy Spore with the DRM software in it?

9. Pestilence Hemp

Pestilence Hemp Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, How i wanted to....its taking all of my being, to not go and get it. mirrors edge is looking good as well. but I digress. The boycott goes on!

10. Windows

Windows Guest

EA is going downhill! They only good for first time sell, not for customer service. Someone buy them out!

11. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

whatever happened to OSI exactly. I loved them easy transaction. great customer care. plus siege had seers and gms that got involved in the community holding little events and fun stuff.

12. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Since early July, my purchases from EA for codes take 5-7 days to process. Currently I have an order of codes I placed wednesday that has yet to be processed.

I have started emailing the EA CEO with the problems and status.

If you'd like his email addy, I'll share it. He needs to know rom everyone what a joke their support staff has become the last 3 months.

13. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

im gunna wait and see if my order goes thru on monday. my only beef with them is that up till now ive actually gotten my codes within 20 minutes from talking with the agent. but yes could you icq me the info to email them please

14. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

FYI My token order went thru a few hours ago and i even got a nice apology email from EA. Guess they liked my email i sent them. So as it stands I have 8 Legacy tokens available for 2 mill each. For those that dont know you can choose a charger, hooded shroud of shadows, or a full soulstone. I will stock some of the tokens on my vendor west of luna bank or you can ICQ me at 129290595

15. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Czar... I would make sure of a buyer before you put 'em on a vendor. Those fees can eat you up. Nice picture by the way. I would party with you.

16. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Forgive my ignorance.. What are the stats on the shroud?

PS: Very nice pic Cz, too bad you're interested in crafting

17. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

thankys! the shroud doesnt have any specs as far as i know. its just a hooded shroud that looks neat its dark grey and style like the monks robe. and yah i noticed when i put 5 tokens on the vendor it was 185k a day! hehe

18. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* I am here to serve.

19. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

And also, the shroud is blessed...!

20. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Anyone know exactly when the vendors charge their fees? If it's at server up, then you can put all those thingys on the vendor in the morning before going to work, and take them off again in the evening before bed.

It's probably a very old idea, but I don't know when they charge, so I've never been able to try it.

21. Daleth

Daleth Guest

In that case I would like a waffle cone with chocolate ice cream in it and a coke zero extra frosty, thanks!

:danceb::pancakes::pint:

22. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I know a few vendor owners that do the vendor swap where you just move everything to a diff vendor before the daily payment goes thru