1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

my fault but, i just got scammed for 65 mill on Baja buying a haunted chest from someone. Fell for the old packhorse scam. soon as i put gold on what i thought was my horse, they took it. My fault for falling for it. just a heads up. Dont deal with anyone selling a blue haunted chest on Baja
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

ok, now they bring me to fell, so i can buy the chest with my remaining gold. Funny huh. Dont fall for this persons scam on baja
  3. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

If its too good to be true it might just be scam 8) Hunted chest would go for way more than 65mil.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

now that i wont give her remaining gold in fell for chest. she wants me to join guild, to do trade in luna. Obviously so she can kill me lol, she is persistant
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

lol no deal was for alot mor then that. but thats all they got from me before i caught on is all. Anyhow just a wanring not to do deals on baja for blue haunted chest.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

lol they tryig to say i scammed them, but funny i am out the 65 mill and cost of transfer tokens
  7. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

Guess you missed the post sometime last month, this so called "T" person also scammed another player over a blue haunted chest where he had a stealther hidden and pull the yank the chest when he put it down. Later try to sell it back to him using packy and tried to scam him again.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

yup missed it, but my fault for faling for it. live and learn manti.
  9. thats why I like substituting items for gold. Its really not hard to sell highend rares to other collectors so I don't see why anyone would specifically demand gold for a highend item unless it was a scam otherwise.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

ya, just some real low lifes playing this game. Never had bad luck till now with trades. live and learn =)
  11. explain the packy scam to this n00b?
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Substituting items for gold has become a lot more difficult with plummeting artifact prices. Ornament of Magician was a real good one to use, but now it is 1/4 the value or less.