1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Scammers on Legends WATCH OUT!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Vyal, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I lost a charger to this guy, these two are working with each other ones in T^R the other is some guy on a trial account maybe scamming people with robes that disapear :(

[​IMG]

Lost my charger :(

2. mbraud4

mbraud4 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

That would have never happened if you would have still been hiding in your house like usual...Cmon now Vyal...

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

seriously, who listens to vyal and the bna and ^X^ trash. I'm quite aware of the presence of scammers on this shard but your ilk accuse me of hacking players who don't exist in order to exact revenge for your own horrible pvping abilities.

I would have to say this, I hope you got scammed. The trash and lies you spew leads me to believe you deserve anything bad coming to you in game.

4. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The fact that guys name is gyuioguyguy would have made me a little skeptical....but the fact that you fell for his "scam" well, lol couldnt have happened to a better person.

Vyal = :loser:

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.