1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Scammers

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I realize scammers are bad. I agree scammers are bad. Most scammers probably get what's coming to them when something bad happens to them. Stratics has never allowed the naming of names or chars. You can name the name of the vendor and where it's located. The reasoning behind this is it's a personal attack on someone. We cannot verify the accusation nor do we have to. I'm not saying everyone is lying about this scam it's just these are the rules of the road. I know most of you won't agree with this and I apologize. This policy has been like this since before I became a mod 4 years ago.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I have an idea. Let's say there is a scammer by the name of Duckbill. Can we say D*&%#ill is a scammer? Or can we use an anagram? Bull **** is a scammer? LOL

3. Guest

Guest Guest

UUUUUUUUUUUUHNNNNNNNNNNNNN UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNN NAAAAAA NAAAAAA NAAAAAAA NAAAAAAA!!!!

4. Dark One

Dark One Visitor

UO stratics gms are as bad as UO Gms are.. they are worthless.. you cant even worn people about scammer and hacks.. pathitic

5. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Looks like another UOSS account going down the tube here..
    Good job...
    +1 for you....

6. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

*speeds things up abit*
    UHN UHN NA NA NA NA NA NA NA! [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Well you're right in the fact that I disagree with not naming and shaming scammers.
    I guess we'll just have to do with naming and shaming the vendor said item is on. At least it's some kind of warning to the masses.

How many Napa players actually read this forum though?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't give canned responses!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I like it when you sing.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Not sure why or where the subject of scammers came up, but just to warn the public, theres a vendor in luna claiming to be selling a valorite runic hammer. It's just a smithing hammer made from valorite ingots, hope no one falls for this and loses 22mill. Peace.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

And.......................... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWAAAAAAAAAAYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOO UUOUOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Im waiting on 2 phone calls.. 1 from my bank telling me i got my loan.. and 2 from a guy holding a harley for me to tell me he hasnt sold it yet...... so... im a lil mentaly unstable at moment.....

13. five oclock

five oclock Guest

As for scammers I think they are lower than thiefs....Much lower...but then again the rules of stratics and UO etc etc ...hey at least we can post the vendors name and then let the word of mouth tell us the char name in game..

Hey I read these boards too :p

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

And.......................... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWAAAAAAAAAAYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOO UUOUOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Im waiting on 2 phone calls.. 1 from my bank telling me i got my loan.. and 2 from a guy holding a harley for me to tell me he hasnt sold it yet...... so... im a lil mentaly unstable at moment.....

[/ QUOTE ]Well, did you get your Harley?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

So I tried to be nice. I guess I'm going to have to ban people now. How hard is it to follow the rules?

16. Guest

Guest Guest

*Cuddles with Xenon* tell me daddy... when did people lose the minds?

17. Guest

Guest Guest

I was wondering that myself.

18. five oclock

five oclock Guest

<blockquote><hr>

*Cuddles with Xenon* tell me daddy... when did people lose the minds?

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm when we started playing UO :p

19. It all comes down to this... there is no reality. Whatever we believe IS reality and it can change at any moment if we all believe something different. If someone calls another person a scammer on stratics, even if the accused person is innocent, and everyone believes it, then it becomes REALITY. The person becomes a scammer because everyone believes in it.

Gosh you people are so dumb. Not everyone can have xenonthemage's perception. [​IMG]

&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3

20. ooooooh, what type of harley?I now live in the homeland of harley goodluck hope you grab it. [​IMG]

21. Guest

Guest Guest

heritage softail

22. Guest

Guest Guest

Picking it up later this week [​IMG]