1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Scattered Hay Daily Rare??????????????

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kyrie_Elaison, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Is this till spawning? If so can someone tell me where? I am having a horrible time remembering, and can't find any info on it.

2. Bigmikeuk

Bigmikeuk Guest

No idea if there have been any changes or anything, but it used to spawn outside khaldun.

3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

still spawns outside of khauldun, if someone doesnt show u the exact spot u wont find it cause its very hard to notice, i get it once in a while when im in the mood

4. Is Khaldun even there anymore? I tried to find it this morning and had no luck, and it's not showing up on UOAM.

5. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper

Yes it's still there. I think its in Fel only though. But the hay is easy to find. It is with a pile of other hay that you can't pick up. Its located right outside the entrance.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It's in a large open crate by the tents outside Khaldun, the dungeon that can only be found in Felucca

7. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper

On Chessy it doesn't spawn in a crate. It spawns on the ground with the other hay that you cant pick up.

8. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed

It's not on every shard - AFAIK the spawn on ATL stopped after a server restore shortly after AoS.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand