1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Scavenger Hunt

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

So...... any news about the scavenger hunt on Origin tonight?

2. Sellingahouse

Sellingahouse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A box was placed on the ground with bags in it. There was a list of 5 items we needed to get and return to a chest within 30 minutes. The 1st 5 to complete the list and return won a pretty pink rose in a vase with a saying. She said she has different item list for other shards, but the items we needed you can buy from NPCs. I dont think I have anything wrong here sorry if I do.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It went very fast, the list had five items. The announcement was made that the hunt would be run again on Origin, so perhaps it will be run on each shard a couple of times to allow for alot of folks to take part.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hopefully at different times. The regular employed would love to do some stuff too.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

The scavenger hunt worked one time but I don't think it is going to work again unless the items change drastically.

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

here is a nice little story Daine, our other Origin reporter did on the Scavenger Hunt.

Scavenger Hunt