1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Scavenger Hunt!!!

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Guest, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

----- Sonoma: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 4PM PST -----

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Could add a few more details?

Then you could add it to the calender for everyone to see.

Q

3. Guest

Guest Guest

My Bad!! I just wanted to make sure everyone knew the date so everyone possible would be able to participate for a maximum amount of FUN!! SO!! Heres the Maximum amount of Details!! <I have no idea how to calendar>

___________ Love you guys!! ______________

Yew Waterfalls
    Southeast of Justice Island on the Trammel facet, next to the waterfalls, a romantic garden has been carefully cultivated for the enjoyment of young couples and lonely poets alike.
    A new bridge spans the falls, giving unprecedented views of the shimmering cascades of water
    The area is now a guard zone to protect the safety of picnickers.

The Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt is coming! Overview: Held at the Yew Waterfalls garden, the Scavenger Hunt will be held on each shard. Come join the fun, hang out with your friends, and maybe win a prize!

Schedule:
    Australia:
    Oceania: Saturday, Feb. 16th, 6PM EST (11am local UTC)
    Europe:
    Europa: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 1:30PM EST (7:30pm local Western European Time zone)
    Drachenfels: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 1:30PM (7:30pm local Western European Time zone)
    United States:
    Great Lakes: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 4PM EST
    Legends: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 5PM EST
    Atlantic: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 6PM EST
    Sonoma: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 4PM PST
    Origin: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 5PM PST
    Lake Superior: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 4PM EST
    Catskills: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 5PM EST
    Chesapeake: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 6PM EST
    Baja: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 4PM PST
    Lake Austin: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 5PM PST
    Siege Perilous: Thursday, Feb. 21st, 5:30 PM EST
    Pacific: Thursday, Feb. 21st, 4PM PST
    Napa Valley: Thursday, Feb. 21st, 5PM PST

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats to those five people that were lucky enough to see the chest long before the rest of us did.

5. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

next time she shows up, we need to do this in Fel so we can dismount her and take her horse!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

next time she shows up, we need to do this in Fel so we can dismount her and take her horse!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bring the bolas!

7. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

I asked her for her Pink Horse and she was greedy and said, "MY Horse!". I say OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!! (tho I will cherish my pink rose)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

sheesh, really? Were they at least from our shard?

9. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

I won one, and it won't leave the Sonoma shard. [​IMG]

10. Calell

Calell Guest

And I'll cherish my pinky-purple pet bunny ^^

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I won one as well and it definately won't leave Sonoma either, I'm hoping all 5 were won by sonomians

12. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

id admit to winning one, but a pink rose is kinda...... girlish......

but if i did win one, it wont leave either.

(so that makes three that arnt leaving)

ITS NOT PINK, ITS A RUGGID SALMON COLOR!!!!!

13. <font color=00008B>Boo Boo Bear, Yogi Bear and Park Ranger Smith were delighted to see so many folks gather at the new park in Yew ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

that they decided to hand out pic-a-nic baskets filled with goodies and took the time to mark valentines to those who they could catch while waiting for Adida to begin the Valentines Scavenger Hunt sponsored by EA Mythic ...

[​IMG]

Once folks got their bag with instructions from Adida, of what to gather for the hunt, off they went ... we waited in anticipation and cheerfulment of how have a new place to dedicate special events, and leisure - contemplative times at ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then it happened ... we started hearing the winners of the scavenger hunt ...

Grand PoohBah
    Freya
    Wild Woman
    Tkoiuu
    Feline

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We heard Grand PoohBah ask that his name not be changed with the marking for his reward ... with fingers and cookie pans crossed ... his wish would be granted since we heard him say "Tkx" after being awarded [​IMG] woot !!

[​IMG]

All in all it was a fun night. I know that Yogi, Boo Boo, and Ranger Smith had a great time with the event by sharing with everyone, but there are always ways to make it better or 'perfect' ... so keep in mind we can always try to submit our ideas to Jeremy (community rep) at [email protected] ...

A personal thanks from Mum ... "It was wonderful to see over 40 folks to come to our new park ... remember this park is for us to use, whether or not the 'gods of UO' are involved ... it really is a great location to hold celebrations and player run events" *wonders if planting thorns for the upcoming annual bunny bash will work [​IMG]

14. <blockquote><hr>

id admit to winning one, but a pink rose is kinda...... girlish...... but if i did win one, it wont leave either. (so that makes three that arnt leaving) ITS NOT PINK, ITS A RUGGID SALMON COLOR!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]ya know Pooh ... Mums favorite color is pink (ish) ... second is yellow .. sooo, if ever ... ever... ever... ever ... you decide its to 'girly' for ya ... Mum would be proud to place it in her home, 'The Cookie Factory' [​IMG] ..... double wink ... nudge nudge [​IMG]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Nice report....

Thanx Mum!

Q

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!