1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

School

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by craze49, Aug 4, 2008.

1. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

School is starting soon. I'll miss you guys!
    :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
    :sad2::sad2:
    :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
    :sad2::sad2:

2. kiwi115

kiwi115 Guest

aww... hope you have fun...(sarcasm) :hug:

3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yay finally the streets won't be filled with annoying noobs during the daytime hours..:danceb: lol, Kidding! Just think though, the quicker you go back the quicker you'll get out. I assume you start early August? It's not until August 25th here.

4. I go back in two weeks, so the road to maxing bossbot will be even slower..

5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Gotta take my runt to get registered tonight. Woohoo this is the last time ever!

6. Steveo

Steveo Guest

You know you will miss it. All of the school drama.:D

7. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

oh LORD no. I'm ready for a break from this. LOL From there, it's military drama all the way.

8. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Woohoo! School! Yes! :thumbup::mf_prop::scholar::dunce::thumbsup:

9. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm thinking of going back to school for an MBA.

Been thinking about it for the past 3 years. Just thinking. Doubt I'll do anything else but think about it. :p

Good for you Trish! No more tuition fees!!!

10. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

I refuse to think about getting my MBA...I hated college, and cannot think about going back for more torture...but I probably should, and then maybe I wouldn't be sitting around the house looking for a job like I have been this whole summer!!!

11. Hey I get to go back to school to teach again, but I get to go back starting on Thursday to start getting ready for the new school year, the new job code, and new preps.

12. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Who here likes the fact that school is starting soon?

13. I am not looking forward to school starting either because I am the teacher too!! It will seriously cut into my TT time!!! I need to spend some big time effort getting ready too. Here I thought I would max at least law by the time break was over and I'm not even close!!! (I thought I would max boss first!! Talk about Pollyanna thinking!!):violin:

14. It may be cutting into TT time for me too but you gotta go back eventually. Us kids in school have it easy, we dont have to pay bills and the most important we dont have kids of our own! Plus you got to get ejumacated:dunce:

15. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I don't like being ejumacted.

16. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I loved college....well, I loved being in college, not necessarily the studying. :D

It's a toss up between a Masters in Hospital Administration or a Masters in Medical Education. The latter one has an option of being a terminal degree. No need for a dissertation unless I want to get a Ph.D. :scholar: I guess I can sit and think about that as well. LOL!

School here started June. I teach too but it isn't a daily thing so it hasn't really cut into my TT time. :danceb:

17. Winky2008

Winky2008 Guest

WOO HOO!!! YES!!! YEAH!!! Kids gone again. ALRIGHT!!!! Thats the best thing thats happened this year. I need to go back too but can't find the courage to take my GED test so that I can go to the local community college. On top of that I have no idea what classes I would take, don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life.

18. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

:sad3:even me?

19. Winky2008

Winky2008 Guest

No not really more the lil crumb snatchers that i call my own.....